Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bag Suggestions for Everyday CCW


Hello everyone,So as the title says, I am looking for a bag to be able to ccw everyday on my walk to and from my car. My parking is about 1mile from my office in a downtown area. With it being winter time, I usually walk to/from work in the dark.I currently use a normal laptop bag to carry everything from laptop (15.5inch), battery, and my SIG P229R or S&W Shield but since the bag is off on my side (lower than hip), it gets heavy on one side of my body and having to pull up the straps, open, etc is wasted time and I would be wide open (chest wise).I been looking at a just plain backpack or a sling pack. I just dont want it tacticooled out all over the front and camo is out of the question since I work in a corporate business environment. The bag needs to fit: 15.5 laptop, 8x10/11x14 plate, handgun, battery & mouseI have looked at the following, but have questions out to manufacture:* Condor Elite Sling Pack* Condor Elite Fail Safe Pack* Condor Agent Covert Sling PackAny suggestions or further questions on my end would be appreciated via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2E7U3JE

No comments:

Post a Comment