Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Any one else carry a SIG p220?


I always see people talking about others in the classic SIG P series line up but hardly ever see anyone talk about the p220. IMO the p220 is probably the best 45 on the market out of the box. The DA/SA trigger is amazing and I think SIG has the best stock DA/SA triggers on the market. An holy shit are p220s fucking accurate. I'll never be as accurate as the gun itself but after many rounds down range, watching others shoot it, and trying out other 45s nothing beats my p220 or others I've shot.It's the grand daddy and started it all but lacks the deserved love and respect. I carry my p220r carry nitrion every day and just love it. No matter what other gun I buy in plans of carrying I always find myself going back to my trusty p220. I know I'll never get rid of her and honestly think she'll be the one gun I always carry for the rest of my life.Anyone else carry a SIG p220 or just love them as much as I do? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lT0WXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment