Monday, January 8, 2018

Any experience with the new Raven Concealment "Perun" OWB?


Years ago I had an RCS Phantom OWB for a CCO 1911 and it was by far the best OWB I had ever used, and the only one I ever wore for concealment. With such a tight body-hugging design and slim pistol I felt I could comfortably wear it concealed under just a light cover garment.I thought about getting another one, this time for my G19, and was surprised to see Raven discontinued the Phantom sometime last year. Around December they released a replacement, the "Perun". It's injection-molded like their Eidolon AIWB holster, which I don't mind, but it's less than half the price of the old Phantom at $40 vs $95 (from what I remember).Does anyone have any experience with this? I know it's really new, not even having been out for a month. I can only find one Youtube video and the "reviewer" was sent a holster from Raven so there could be some bias there.I just want to know if it rides as close to the body as the old Phantom does. I can't imagine RCS discontinuing their flagship OWB and replacing it with an inferior product, but the price seems too good to be true for what they're pitching as superior to the Phantom.So has anybody used one of these yet? How are they? Cost aside, how do they compare to the old RCS Phantom OWB? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2D87had

No comments:

Post a Comment