Saturday, February 18, 2017

Keep Your ID On You


I was at the bank the other day cashing a check and I went to my wallet to hand the teller my ID. My heart stopped when I did not see my driver's license where it usually is. Fortunately for that transaction the teller was the person that opened my account and recognized me. My ID was in the flatbed of my home printer/scanner as I had to make a copy of it and forgot to put it back in my wallet. It turns out I had been carrying without my MN driver's license for a whole week. I had my permit, but MN law says I need my ID on me at the same time. Keep your ID on you as well as your permit (pending laws in your state). Any interaction I might have had with law enforcement would have been messy without my ID. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2liB1s7

No comments:

Post a Comment