Saturday, February 18, 2017

Desantis SofTuk vs Galco Tuck-n-Go Review


I just got the Ruger LCP a couple of weeks ago. I got the Desantis SofTuk first and then the Galco Tuck-n-Go. Overall I like the Galco better. It has metal around the top of the holster to keep the leather in place which adds a lot of retention. When I carry, I rarely take my gun out of the holster even at night. I just pull the holster off of my pants and put it on my night stand. With the Desantis, I don't feel safe doing this. The leather is too loose an I was able to shake the gun out (while unloaded) too easily for my liking. I was also able to get my finger in the Desantis and pull the trigger. While I don't think that would happen often, I do not like the Desantis and will be sending it back again. I also have the Galco for my Springfield XDS. The one thing I like about the SofTuk is the adjustable cant. Overall I think any new gun I will end up getting the Galco Tuck-n-Go to start with. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kAA9lp

No comments:

Post a Comment