Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I caved and bought some Tactical Tupperware. Looking for some assistance in getting my G19 carry ready.


I always avoided Glocks because they were ugly and boring, honestly. I've liked every Glock I've fired and know they're good, so I got over my stupid reasons and bought a G19. A few questions for CCW:-I have to adjust my hand to get the mag release (I have normal hands) and my strong hand on the grip blocks the opening when I do try and reach for it. Is this a common issue, right solution, and will the extension hit the holster and eject the mag?-I have 17 round mags but hate that they don't actually seat and just hang out on there. Any recommendations for a good magazine sleeve or way to seat everything together?-I like the factory sights (unpopular opinion) and won't be looking for upgrading them. Any other "must do's"? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l8Nm0Q

No comments:

Post a Comment