Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Glock 19ccw


I am about to make my first purchase of a gun to carry. The contenders are glock 19 and xds9mm. I'm having a hard time deciding what to choose. I'm 5'9 220 pound guy. I have a 3 block walk to work from my vehicle due to bad parking situation. When I walk back to my car it's 1:30 am and there is a lot of bad things that happen downtown at that time(mugging,assaults, etc). I just want something comfortable to wear and with enough rounds to stop a threat if trying to stop the situation peaceful fails. I have had many close calls such as being chased to my car and other threatening situations happen. There's the back story of why I want to carry, what are your opinions of what I should carry? Thanks ! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lBtuH6

No comments:

Post a Comment