Monday, February 20, 2017

Need help deciding between a new smaller handgun, or a more expensive holster


I recently got my license and began to conceal carry. I have been carrying my Glock 26, but it's starting to get warm out (I know, Texas is crazy) and the G26 is not very comfortable without a jacket over it. I have a cheaper Galco holster that has suited me just fine over the winter, but now I am faced with a dilemma. Do I fork over the money for a nice expensive holster (leaning towards the small steathgear IWB), or put that money towards a small pocket 380? I would probably get the barretta pico or shield and the 100-150 I would spend on the holster would really make a dent in that price tag. Any and all opinions would be very helpful.Price is certainly one of my main issues, but also stepping down to 380 is a concern.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l1RdNy

No comments:

Post a Comment