Monday, September 18, 2017

/r/CCW, what's your solution for carrying in a vehicle and what do you do when you get out?


Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything in the last year or so. I carry IWB or pocket because it's hot and I can't wear more than 1 layer of t-shirt.I tried keeping it IWB but with bucket seats and my seatbelt buckle over my right, it's not accessible quickly.I tried putting my IWB holster on the other side for cross-draw which worked okay, but leaving that there when I get out of the car is awkward as is having to switch sides on my holster each time I park. I'd rather not do the holster shuffle in my car in front of a restaurant window.I tried appendix and I just can't get comfortable with it pointed at my femoral artery. Stupid and paranoid I know, guns don't just "go off", modern safeties and yada yada. It's just not for me, sorry. Also, beer belly doesn't play well with it.My latest method involves moving it from my IWB holster to a remora that sticks nicely between my seat and console, but I'd really like to avoid unholstering/reholstering every time I get in or out. What's your vehicle system, Reddit? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w3V1mJ

No comments:

Post a Comment