Saturday, September 23, 2017

Looking to purchase my first handgun, something that as a tall dude with big hands I can fire comfortably at the range and also carry. Suggestions?


Recently got my CCL in IL and I'm ready to get my first carry weapon - also first gun period. I've handled and fired guns many times in my life but never owned my own. I'm looking for suggestions on guns but also good ranges in the western suburbs of Chicago to go try some things out.So far I've been looking at the HK P30sk, Beretta Px4 Storm Compact, S&W M&P9 Shield PC, Springfield Armory XDM. I think the Px4 is my front runner - but I haven't shot any of these except the HK yet because a friend carries one. Planning to get 9mm, unless someone can convince me something else is better.I'm sure Glocks will be highly recommended, but I've shot a few and they've never felt very comfortable in my hands. If you've got ideas for how to remedy that I'm all ears. It's sad because I actually grew up in Austria and have been a fan of the brand my whole life. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fHW6uo

No comments:

Post a Comment