Friday, September 29, 2017

I just had a ND last night. Super scary!!


Hi all. LTL FTP;TL;DR - WTF FML SMHSo I was cleaning my glock 43 last night. I had all the ammo out of the gun and in a box on the shelf. I cleaned and reasembled the gun and everything seemed ok.I then locked back the slide and put in a full mag. I released the slide andBANG!!!!My ears are ringing and I immediatly set the gun down on the table and started a long swearing session. I now have a hole in my TV and my wall and my floor. I didn't hit myself and nobody was in the house at the time.I am glad I had the gun pointed in a safe direction and down.I am discarding all the ammo in that box and taking my gun to the local gunsmith to get it checked out. I was using Federal HST so it shouldn't have been the ammo, but you never know.I am still shook up about it the next day. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hCM4ON

No comments:

Post a Comment