Monday, September 25, 2017

How to try different holsters?


I will be getting my CCDW soon. With this comes the obvious problem of picking what holster to utilize. I will carry a Glock 23 IWB at 4 o'clock. There are many options out there, including Super Tuck, Stealth Gear, etc... my question is how to go about trying them? Any of my local sporting good stores carry relatively few holsters, and many are brands such as Blackhawk and such, which leaves no room to try before you buy when it comes to some of the more popular brands. Is that just how it is? Buy X, see if you like, return X/keep X stowed away in a drawer until armageddon comes? Just looking for a better way of doing this and avoid wasting time and space looking for a holster. I understand it will be a process and there is no "perfect" holster. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xwKy4S

No comments:

Post a Comment