Saturday, September 23, 2017

What CCW "code words" do you use with your significant other/family, etc.?


Hey everyone!I posted a comment on this thread (Explaining to a girl what’s on your hip after a hug?) about code words I use when referring to my gun, CCWing, bullets, etc. when out in public. http://ift.tt/2xngawc thought it might be a fun and informative thread to share ideas about what we all use to communicate with our SO or family in a way the doesn't let the general public in on the fact that you are CCWing or have a gun.Here's the comment I posted previously to kick it off:"Typically I call it my "Cell Phone" - There's never really any need to talk about my actual cell phone, so that works as a code word for my gun. "Do you have your cell phone on you?" = are you carrying "Can I see your cell phone?" = I can see your gun, etc. "Bullets or ammo" code word is batteries...do you have batteries? Is your cell phone fully charged? etc. Gives some flexibility for anything that might come up - she or I can use a creative wording involving cell phones or batteries and the other one "gets it" pretty quick. Works great! :)" via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jSEpN9

No comments:

Post a Comment