Friday, September 22, 2017

Really impressed with Gearcraft and Dara customer support


I got my PCR holster from Gearcraft and my P-07 holster from Dara.Gearcraft was really patient with me and definitely took a little loss in the name of customer service. I ordered an AIWB holster with a claw for a PPS M2. Before it was shipped, I ended up selling the Walther and asked if he could make me one for my PCR instead. He said the PPS one was already done but agreed to replace it. When I got it, the claw didn't align properly with my belt and would just fall below my belt line (I use a normal 1.5" beltman). Again he took a loss and sent me a new one. I just got it and it works great.With Dara, I ordered my AIWB holster with soft loops but forgot to add the wedge option. When I realized my mistake, I sent them a message. Again, my order was done already but not shipped and they happily agreed to replace it at no cost to me.So A+ to both of these holster manufacturers via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jSrVoU

No comments:

Post a Comment