Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Is it worth it to upgrade to a stealthgear ventcore from a crossbreed.


Like the title says I have been considering giving the ventcore line a try. I have carried an M&Pc in a Crossbreed for at least 5 or 6 years and overall I have been very satisfied with it. My only real issue with it is the retention. I know it can be tightened and it feels adequate once it is actually worn on the body, however it does not have the reassuring "click" that some kydex holsters do. After reading all the good things everyone here has to say about Stealthgear I just wanted to hear from some people who have had both and their thoughts on whether it is really an upgrade or pretty much a comparable product depending on personal style (leather vs synthetic). via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ytEjhs

No comments:

Post a Comment