Monday, September 18, 2017

Moved to a state with reciprocity of my prior home state. Haven't transitioned my information to the new state: license, license plates, etc... is my CC permit still valid? (Passed 1 month grace period of changing residency)


Been really busy with the new job and new home and just haven't gotten around to the annoying situation of changing over all my information to my new state which recognizes my old state's CCP. After I do transition my license, to get my home states CCP I need to go through some red tape (state approved training course, 1 month delay in applying from switching residency). I plan on doing all this but just haven't found the time, after I passed the grace period of changing residency (1 month) I stoped carrying for fear that my permit is no longer valid. Am I still legally ok to carry or should I continue leaving it at home until I fully change residency? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2f5qyOc

No comments:

Post a Comment