Friday, September 22, 2017

Explaining to a girl what’s on your hip after a hug?


Hey guys. I’ve read so many countless posts on here about edc while dating, how to tell the girl you carry, etc. Been seeing this girl for a few weeks, she knows i own a gun (per my instagram..), but i havnt told her I conceal carry yet. Havnt found the right time.I’ve been pretty lucky so far when we hug each other that she hasn’t felt the firearm yet. We have a date tonight, i’m going to be carrying.What have you said, or would you say, if you havnt told a girl you’re carrying yet- you guys go for a hug, she feels the gun, and asks you what it is.I know I know, I have to tell her: Tbh it’s a deal breaker for me for a relationship if she doesn’t approve. Just havnt found the right time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xmCcfZ

No comments:

Post a Comment