Saturday, September 30, 2017

Shoutout to Alien Gear Holsters after total loss house fire


After following this subreddit for years I invested over $250 into Alien Gear Holsters and used their holsters every day.After an unfortunate house fire I lost everything except what was in the Gun Safe. The house burnt to the ground. None of my alien gear holsters were in the safe at the time.I was finally able to place an order for some new holsters and a belt and after calling about my order status I mentioned the house fire. Cheryl with Support immediately told me to email her with my email receipts and a fire report.After an hour I got an email back with all of my previous holsters and belt shipped at no charge. She even upgraded me to the new cloak tuck 4.0.I seriously cant thank Alien Gear Holsters enough. It has been hard to slowly replace everything after a house fire and I haven't been able to carry anything but my Ruger LCP2 since. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xOj3FC

No comments:

Post a Comment