Monday, September 25, 2017

Spooky CCW dreams?


I'm sitting here awake at 3:30 cause I had a spooky ccw dream that really unnerved me. Has anybody else has some weird ccw dreams? I just read two old thread but wanna hear some more people tell me I'm not crazy. For those interested the dream is as follows:I'm walking through the parking lot to my truck and for some reason I'm real agitated. Like I know something is up. I get back to my truck and I'm apparently parked right next to a cart return so I'm kinda boxed in. I get to my truck and there are two people with a dog hanging out in between my truck and the return. I squeeze to my drivers door anyway. I open it up and my first though is "I need my gun". So I start ripping through my truck looking for it cause apparently it isn't in my waistband. I finally find it and stick it and the holster in my waistband but don't get the chance to cover it with my shirt before this bigger guy sticks a revolver in my face. For some reason I drop to my knees put my hands up. I remember staring at the revolver and seeing how comically large the bore was. This thing must've been like .80 caliber. He then notices I have a gun sticking out of my pants and just gives up. He points the revolver away and starts backing up. I grab the revolver and manage to take it from him pretty easy. So I jump up and pull my own gun while holding onto his revolver and start backing up. He's telling me not to shoot him and lays down on the ground along with his wife(??). I'm backing up yelling at him when he has a total change of heart and decides I'm not actually gonna shoot him. So he jumps up and just grabs his gun back. And I just give it to him. So I put a couple cars between me and him and he fires six shots at me missing all of them. Then his wife pulls her revolver and shoots missing as well. So then the worst part of the dream happens. I go to shoot back but my pinky is broken. Like sticking out at a weird angle. For some reason I can't get a proper grip cause of it. So everytime I pull a shot it goes off into some random direction. While I'm doing this they're just standing there reloading their revolvers one round at a time. They're just like taunting me. So I sit there for who knows how long while they reload trying to get a shot off. But I can barely hold my pistol and I know I'm dead. For some reason I couldn't run. Finally he rushes me with his revolver and a miracle happens. Despite my pinky I manage to sink a slug into his chest and he stops. I feel so relieved cause I'm not gonna get killed when I realize he's still standing. This guy just shrugs it off and starts shooting again and I'm back to trying to figure out how to grip my pistol. So I'm sitting behind an SUV trying to figure out why I can't hold my pistol with bullets whizzing by when I wake up. Anticlimactic I know. But it really bugged me. First thing I did when I woke up was dump the mag on my bedside table and make sure the grip still fit in my hand and that I could find the sights. Anyway, it's the first dream related to CCW I've had so it really bugged me. Props to anybody who actually read this.Tl;dr No more bedtime melatonin for me via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yC6Nqn

No comments:

Post a Comment