Thursday, September 28, 2017

What sights do you prefer on a subcompact?


I purchased a Walther PPS M2, before the rebate was available unfortunately, and have been practicing with it at 28ft. I cannot seem to get consistent patterns with this thing. I have the factory (non LE) sights and the thing I think may be contributing to my struggles is the gap in the notch of the rear sight seams overly large making vertical alignment difficult especially for a pistol with such a short distance between sights - way too much room for misalignment, IMO. I find myself struggling to line up the three dots while keeping the front sight centered between the rears and on target. I think I'd prefer a tighter sight picture.Anyone ever experience the same issue? Did you replace the sights? If so, what sight did you choose? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xDYcmP

No comments:

Post a Comment