Friday, September 29, 2017

Deciding on a 1911 for ccw, have a few questions


Hey everyone, I'm in the process of shopping around for a new firearm to put into my carry rotation, I currently run a sig 1911 tacops carry with tlr-1 hl (at night). I've been looking around at different carry systems and have decided to stay with the single action, manual safety of the 1911 that I've grown to love.I'm definitely looking for something slightly more compact than what I already have in terms of frame size. Do you all feel that the officer frame offers better concealment while still maintaining your ability to handle the weapon while firing as compared to the slightly larger commander size frame?Also, one of the reasons why I've kept my 9mm handguns around is that they are so affordable to shoot, something that I can't really say for .45 (at least comparably anyway), so I've been looking into the possibility of opting for a 9mm version (maybe a DW valkyrie?) and wanted to know if a 9mm 1911 was just plain ole sacrilege or if its actually viable and if so, how many of you run your 1911s in 9mm. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fvouiL

No comments:

Post a Comment