Friday, September 29, 2017

Shoulder holster recommendation?


Can anyone recommend a good shoulder holster that would be decent quality but not particularly expensive? I tried one of the cheap ones from Amazon and while fit on my body and gun were actually quite good, I ended up returning it because I couldn't adjust it back far enough into my body so the grip of my gun was poking out very obviously.I wear a fair amount of suits, plus I live in an area with a long winter so I wear a jacket frequently. I'm 6'3 200lbs with a medium build. I mostly carry a Sig p320c but with a sub compact frame.I'm not keen on spending $200 on Galco, but I would like to hear what other people are having success with. Adjustability is a big factor for me. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xJ8Ubw

No comments:

Post a Comment