Saturday, September 2, 2017

Looking for good AIWB holster for my P320, help?


So my AlienGear CloakTuck 3.0 is an amazing holster and super comfy, but I'm starting to get some back pain from wearing it at 4-o'clock, and would like to try carrying my P320 AIWB as I think that could be useful. I was wanting to wait for AlienGear's latest line to launch, but it'll be a while before it's available for the P320 according to their customer support.In searching for a new holster, I came across T.Rex Arms, but had never heard of them before. I noticed that their holsters don't really have a return policy, so before I drop $100+ on a holster from a company I had never heard of before, I figured I'd ask /r/CCW! :)The holster I was looking at is their sidecar. Anyone have any experience with this holster?Thanks in advance!EDIT: If you have any other suggestions for better holsters, please let me know! The P320 is my first pistol and the CloakTuck is my first holster, so I'm still quite new to this. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gBqA4D

No comments:

Post a Comment