Friday, September 1, 2017

Carry gun weight in relation to comfort


At what point do you feel a further decrease in the carry weight of your gun provides little benefit in comfort? Or is this something that going lighter is always more comfortable and you can always feel the weight difference when you carry it? Or if you would just like to comment on what guns you've carried (and in what position) and if you could tell the differences in weight or not I think that would be helpful too. For example: Can you tell the difference between carrying your shield and lcp?I currently ccw a 1911 (beltman horsehide, so belt isn't a concern) and I was looking into something smaller and lighter for at work in an office environment. I'd really like to facilitate a discussion on weight rather than take suggestions of different options for me, since we see options listed all the time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vxqBNL

No comments:

Post a Comment