Friday, September 1, 2017

Can't decide on a appendix carry pistol.


Currently I carry a Glock 30s iwb 4:30 but I would like to diversify my carry options and incorporate aiwb. Is the 30s too large a pistol to comfortably carry in this position? I also have a Glock 43 and 27, the 43 I usually carry for day hikes or anything requiring small light weight pocket application and the 27 has been a safe/range queen. Of the 3 calibers mentioned the 9mm is my least favorite, I say this knowing the 9 is probably the best option for this position given the choices. Of the three I shoot the 30s the most and I prefer it over the others but the 27 is a close second. I should also mention after bouncing around different holster manufacturers I've been the happiest with 'Crossbreed' and own several and would buy again for appendix. Who here carries any of these aiwb? Any excuse to buy a new pistol is welcomed. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ept3KT

No comments:

Post a Comment