Thursday, July 20, 2017

[Review] A lighter and thinner approach. Hank's Belts Crazy Horse Jean Belt.


Now I know what you're thinking."Hank's Crazy Horse? That's a 9oz belt. That's no gun belt."Yeah I know, it's under their casual belts not their gun belts. But this isn't about semantics. This is about the occasional complaints everyone sees about people complaining that their gun belts are too thick. I can sympathize, I had a Hank's Gunner belt that I believe was .23" thick. My wardrobe is entirely comprised of clothes that are close fitting and don't leave too much to the imagination.While I was wearing my Gunner belt, when my shirts fell past my belt line, it literally looked like I had a boner constantly. I hated it and gave it to my dad because it clashed with every outfit I have. So I decided to switch to Hank's Crazy Horse, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. Hank's belts have always been higher quality than I'm used too. The Crazy Horse I bought was a less than perfect because it was ~.15 thick instead of .17. Great for me I wanted a thin belt.Now after a month and a half of daily use, I have nothing but good things to say about it. I CCW a S&W Shield in 9mm and OC a Springfield XD9 Mod 2. Carrying individually is a cake walk for this thin belt, sometimes I'll CC my Shield and OC my XD9 at the same time and I don't feel any sagging or curling. It holds my pants and guns up firm without any issue. The best part? I no longer look like I'm popping a chub. Better part? My Shield conceals better because my clothes, my belt and my gun are held closer to my body and makes everything feel flush.TL;DR? Want a thin belt? Hank's Crazy Horse via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tvzZjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment