Saturday, July 29, 2017

Question about carry to a concert?


First if I should post to legaladvise instead of here let me know also I'm on mobile sorry for any errors.I am going to a concert this evening and I really do want to carry, however I am not sure if it is allowed or if there will be security/metal detectors and what to do in that scenario. This is Washington state and the only law I can find about this is:RCW 70.108.150 "It shall be unlawful for any person, except law enforcement officers, to carry, transport or convey, or to have in his possession or under his control any firearm while on the site of an outdoor music festival."RCW 70.108.020 (3) "Outdoor music festival" or "music festival" or "festival" means an assembly of persons gathered primarily for outdoor, live or recorded musical entertainment, where the predicted attendance is two thousand persons or more and where the duration of the program is five hours or longer: PROVIDED, That this definition shall not be applied to any regularly established permanent place of worship, stadium, athletic field, arena, auditorium, coliseum, or other similar permanently established places of assembly for assemblies which do not exceed by more than two hundred fifty people the maximum seating capacity of the structure where the assembly is held: PROVIDED, FURTHER, That this definition shall not apply to government sponsored fairs held on regularly established fairgrounds nor to assemblies required to be licensed under other laws or regulations of the state. [2012 c 117 § 421; 1971 ex.s. c 302 § 21.]So it sounds like I can carry lawfully in stadiums or arenas but I am slightly confused about the limit regarding person capacity of the arena. Finally if I can legally carry and there is security/metal detectors what would I do in that situation? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vh1a28

No comments:

Post a Comment