Sunday, July 30, 2017

Can't seem to do anything to minimize printing. [Glock 26 w/ +2 mags]


Good day,Right now I carry a Bersa Thunder 380 in an AlienGear IWB holster at my 4:30 position. I recently got a Glock 26 (with +2 mags) and intend on making that my EDC gun. I got a cheap Galco Stow-n-Go holster with it just to try and see how it conceals in front of a mirror.No matter how I tried to position the gun between my 11 and 1 o'clock positions, it printed HARD. The only way I was able to minimize printing was to try using a dark colored shirt that is one size too big for me. Even then, you could still see a bulge where my shirt pushed out.The problem is that I'm 6'3" and 225. I'm a fairly skinny guy because I carry my weight well. I don't really have a belly. So any attempt to carry appendix doesn't seem to work because printing is painfully obvious. Maybe it's because I know it's there? The shape isn't the shape of a gun but you can tell I do have something stuffed in my waistband.Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can alleviate this?I'm new to carrying. I could just say fuck it and not care and if someone asks I'll just say "It's a colostomy bag, mind your own fucking business" but I don't want to deal with that. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vcNEf7

No comments:

Post a Comment