Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Waiting on CC Permit in MA and have a few general questions.


How did you decide where to carry. (Generally i'm in the car for 1.5 hours both ways and then sitting at my desk for 8ish hours with normal breaks. There are no policies against CCW at work. I'm a 28 year old 5'8" male with a 200 lb semi athletic Dad bod. Does anyone else wear all day? Am I alone?)Is there anywhere I can go to just try different holsters? General experiences with personal results are welcome.Philosophy 101: Single stack vs double stack vs compact/ DAO, SAO, DA/SA, SF aside I've recently read that comfort is paramount when carrying daily... I feel like if one is comfortable carrying, but can't accurately shoot to save ones own life, then the point of carrying is moot. Would you rather have something familiar and easy to shoot or something that fits like a security blanket against your body.Thank you for your input in advance. I look forward to reading responses. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eOouxb

No comments:

Post a Comment