Saturday, July 29, 2017

What Do You Think of Ulticlip?


I originally ordered a holster from HawgsHolsters and it came with a ulticlip, loved the idea of a 100% concealed option but I found the weight of my gun caused gun sag and the clip rubbed my belt raw on the backside from it shifting around. So I fashioned a piece of 1/8" leather behind my belt and attached with Chicago rivets to fasten to the back. The issue was while it gave me the support of my belt and gave me 100% concealment it dug deep into the back side of the leather belt and I don't see it lasting more than a year (3 months in so far). I found a crossbreed belt locally for $25 so I'm not crying but I don't want to buy a $100+ belt and have this happen yearly lol.I'm just curious what my brothers and sisters in arms think about it and if anyone has found a better solution? I can't stand small firearms, I'm upgrading to a Glock 19, currently use a SD9VE. At the moment I'm still shopping for a new holster, I can't find a hybrid option with a full kydex shell for maximum retention sadly :/ via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vUbF8U

No comments:

Post a Comment