Friday, July 28, 2017

Just saying hello


I've just discovered Reddit and this group, maybe because I'm an old fart about to turn 50 and my 23 year old daughter told me about it. She's had her concealed permit since she turned 21 and I started her shooting since she was 8. I've been lurking here for a couple weeks and just wanted to say hello and let you know that I've enjoyed the conversations.I grew up in the country and fell in love with shooting at about age 5 when I kept begging my Dad to let me shoot his sawed off single shot 12 gauge. It knocked me on my ass and it was so much fun, I asked him for another shell.I did years of competition shotgun shooting, but now I just do some pistol range shooting a couple times a week when the daughter can get some free time to hang out with me. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm sure that I'll be asked, so I carry a M&P PC 9mm most of the time and also carry a M&P model 2 9mm, or a Shield .45 or a micro Kimber 9mm. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w85w82

No comments:

Post a Comment