Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Reasons to carry a rifle in your car.


Hey CCWI currently carry concealed on my person. I've been doing this as much as I am able for just about 7 years(Glock 19 & 43 AIWB). I've read and seen people carrying rifles and investing in rifle safes for their vehicles. Has anyone actually read about a civilian using their rifle in a self-defense situation? I have trained for and seen self-defense videos that show very fast, chaotic, and violent situations that are usually over in less than 30-60 seconds. I completely understand the need to have a handgun on your person. But how will a rifle fit in to self-defense?Now, I can understand having a rifle for SHTF or WROL situations, but are we, as a community, really expecting a WROL situation to just pop up without any warning and you need a rifle to get you back home?This isn't meant to call-out law enforcement. I'm only asking why a civilian needs a rifle in their car. If anyone has any articles of a civilian using their rifle in self-defense not in their home. I would love to read about it. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uBHqTU

No comments:

Post a Comment