Sunday, July 30, 2017

NYS CCW "No firearm" signs.


I recently got my unrestricted full carry permit in New York. I'm aware that "not firearm" signs are not carried out by the law, but I'm just curious if anyone had carried in these places with "no gun" signs and how it went.-Was it not a problem? -Did someone find out somehow? -were you asked to leave?I'm planning on going into a local shopping mall, and the website says, "the possession of firearms is strictly prohibited unless authorized by local, state, or federal statute"So, basically, my question is. In NYS, Can i carry anywhere even though there is a "no firearm" sign? And what would happen if someone found out I was carrying in one of these places?(I'm from upstate NY, I'm well aware of the NYC and westchester laws) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tPETV0

No comments:

Post a Comment