Friday, July 28, 2017

Anyone have ideas for IWB / concealed pepper spray?


I carry daily this summer while I'm home from school in MO, and for school I'll be living in VA but schooling daily in DC. Yup, you heard it, DC. Don't worry though, I've got an internship lobbying for gun rights at cough an unnamed gun rights lobbying firm cough so I'm not sitting on my ass letting my rights be trampled on. I'm working to better all of our situations!Anyway, I've almost been mugged twice while on my bike there, so I need to carry pepper spray. I was carrying spray both times I was almost mugged, but now that I'm used to carrying a gun daily, I figure I should be able to carry spray daily instead of randomly. I was lucky before, but there was an armed robbery ten floors below me while I was taking a nap. I clearly need it all the time for my Ken good. But, all I can find are keychain pepper sprays and pepper sprays with clips for OC. Does anyone know an IWB / tuckable pepper spray or have ideas on how to jerry rig a tiny holster to work for this on a regular basis? I'm pretty opposed to the idea of keeping a big ugly pepper spray in my pocket all the time, and I don't like the idea of off body / keys since when I bike (which is often) those go in my backpack.TL;DR: Read the bolded bit. Thanks for clicking! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2u4OGpi

No comments:

Post a Comment