Friday, July 28, 2017

Most reliable pocket pistol?


I've been carrying a bodyguard 380 gen 2 without a laser pretty much every day for a year or so now. I have a Shield and a few others but due to my line of work (legal to carry but printing would freak people out and cost me money), I really need to pocket carry.Problem is the 380 is mostly reliable. I have shot it enough the trigger isn't a problem for me, I have good ammo and the light strike thing isn't a problem, but I'll still get a few missfeeds now and then, for whatever reason. I 100% trust it on the first shot, I don't on the follow up.I'm looking for recommendations for one that is the most reliable then and also can be easily pocket carried in shorts or business slacks. What I love about the BG is that its never an issue weight or size wise. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tPV3lc

No comments:

Post a Comment