Saturday, July 29, 2017

Chicago Concealed Carry but not on public transportation...?


Hello gentlemen,I am planning on moving out of the California police state next year and was really excited to consider two cities where I'd have the right to concealed carry. I truly believe any man who has the ability to arm himself, and doesn't, isn't a man.Anyways to get off my soap box I'm moving most likely to Chicago or Houston soon and I was very happy to find out Chicago/Illinois does have concealed carry. Then I found out that in Chicago you can't carry on public transportation...?That would effectively make it impossible to carry for most people.... Seriously? Yes obviously if you choose to drive a car this doesn't apply but one of my tickers for Chicago vs Houston was the ability to live comfortably without a car.What gives? Any Chicagoans wanna speak on this? Inability to carry on public transport to me pretty much means it might as well still be illegal to me. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w9pKhK

No comments:

Post a Comment