Sunday, July 30, 2017

What are your thoughts on Taser Pulse? Know anywhere I can get a deal on one?


Hi! I just discovered that I can carry a taser at college, but not a handgun, so I'll carry my Bulgarian Mak off campus and my Taser on campus. I'm very excited about this since I've been in more sketchy situations in two years at college than the rest of my life living in a different city. What do you think about Tasers? How would you act differently if you had a taser instead of a handgun?Now on to the second question from the title: I have a friend in the Taser business who can get me a pulse for $280. Can any of y'all beat that even used? As a college student a dollar saved is a dollar less in debt so everything counts!Holster options are welcome too! I'm looking for a tuckable IWB. Thanks for reading! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tVigm2

No comments:

Post a Comment