Saturday, July 22, 2017

How to defend your family the most?

Hello, so in the last year, there has been 7 home invasion in my part of town ( the town has 130.000 people ) and last week my neighbor was the one robbed, he was shot in the leg by three males, while his family was tied up upstairs. I was years ago cut with a knife while being in a bar, but didnt take i seriously at that time. But i have decided to become more Cable off defending my scared family. So i want to hear you guys advice, i have dicided to take up boxing again, 4 times a week, and then i joined a shooting club, to learn how to aim. My reasons for these is to get myself more confident with myself, shooting is to learn how to aim, in hope to being the better shooter, if i ever have to. Boxing is if the confrotations gets to fighting, and being more athletic is just a bonus. Last i wanted to hear, if you guys knows any books how self defense and the mentality behind, especially killing in self defense. I want to last say, im not counting on ever getting to any situation where this will come in handy, but better prepared than sorry.



Submitted July 22, 2017 at 09:26PM by M0llerM18 http://ift.tt/2gTNwM7

No comments:

Post a Comment