Friday, July 21, 2017

Anyone have any tips to acquiring a CCWl in Ca?


A couple years back I was almost attacked by a homeless man with a serrated knife just behind my house. ( behind house is a road and bus stop) as I was coming home from work. I wasn't coming off the bus but the man was harassing some other homeless peeps at the stop and I was on the other side of the road waiting to cross. This mn had walked up ahead and circled around me while pretending to check out the surroundings while brandishing his knife( honestly walking is a loose sense, more like stumbling or something )The whole situation was pretty obvious as I've had a few verbal alterations with this man before with him harassing women of the family. While it was obvious this man had I'll intent towards me ( side I was on was a dirt lot that I walked across to a industrial complex I had taken a side job from a friend of the family) I could not cross the road as it currently multiple cars. All I could do was pretend wonder while waiting for an opening. This man had made it approximately 4 feet away from me before I could fine a safe enough opening to Sprint to the other side.This man had began to curse at me and followed me a few seconds later (almost getting hit) but I managed to book it and make it home without him able to followed. Called 911 and police promptly found him a couple blocks over.This was the one and only time I had ever had a knife pulled on me. Hindsight, I could see everything I did wrong but I don't enjoy the feeling of not being able to fight with an advantage via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uhuphS

No comments:

Post a Comment