Sunday, March 5, 2017

I see your CCW. Because I'm looking it.


It's funny now that I've been carrying a couple of years now and I see A LOT of CCW'ers. Only because I'm looking for it. But you can usually see a bit of printing. I've seen abdominal carry, and 3 or 4 O'clock. I am in NTB and just saw a guy carrying @ 4:30. You can totally see the grip of the gun through the shirt. Hah. It's just a funny observation.The guy probably thought.. "why the hell is he looking at my ass?"... I wonder what would happen if I walked up and just said "I see you've got a little carrying at 4:30 action going on there brother, whatcha carrying? ". If someone did that to me I would enjoy the conversation. Especially sitting around NTB waiting on the car stuff to be done. Better than this darn cooking show on TV. Haha. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2msKG2c

No comments:

Post a Comment