Saturday, March 25, 2017

My LTC was revoked, any chance I can ever get it back?


Just recently I had my Massachusetts Class A LTC revoked because of a drug overdose that happened which required cops/paramedics to be called. Because I live in Mass I was under the impression that since there were laws in place which prohibit someone from being charged/convicted of a drug possession charge when emergency services are used I may have gotten to keep my license since it is considered a public health issue, not a criminal case.I received a letter from my Chief of Police stating my LTC had been revoked as a result, and that I had 90 days to appeal the decision. Is an appeal even worth pursuing in this case, or is there any chance that after a certain amount of time has passed I may be eligible to reapply for a license?I know I am probably going to get a lot of judgemental comments regarding drug use, but I will say I am responsible when it came to my guns. I never handled or carried a weapon while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nUPuhY

No comments:

Post a Comment