Friday, March 24, 2017

Pant Waist Bulge


Howdy CCW,I'm waiting on my license to arrive in the mail, so I've started figuring out the best place on my body for me to carry my Walther PPS M2 w/ Alien Gear Cloaktuck 3.0.I've tried the recommended 4 o'clock position, but my butt is making that a problem. It's most comfortable at 2 o'clock.HOWEVER, basically anywhere I get a very obvious bulge of my waistband. You can't tell its a gun, but it's pretty obvious there's something tucked in that side of my pants. I'm supposed to be able to tuck my shirt in with this holster.Any tips?Edit: Kept experimenting. Jacked the ride height up all the way and found a spot around 4 oclock that I can live with. Now I just need to do shoulder stretches to reach it easily. Feel free to chime in with other suggestions and I'll keep experimenting. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2n0rsxL

No comments:

Post a Comment