Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Telling my superiors I carry at work.


I work at a pizza place and have been carrying concealed for about 6 months. I checked with the owner before and he was ok with me carrying but he is never in the resturant. I also checked the corporate handbook and that did not say anything about weapons.My question is, should I tell my managers I carry?One one hand I would want them to be aware I have it in case something were to happen and I was forced to use it they would have some awareness of what was happening.On the other hand I don't want to be known as the guy with the gun. I also would not want them to depend on me if a situation were to occur. I would not want them to expect me to put myself in harms way to protect money or anything for that matter if I had the option to get to safety. My primary goal is to survive and my gun is my tool to escape danger.With that said any thoughts, comments or advice would be appreciated.Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2odJlKF

No comments:

Post a Comment