Sunday, March 26, 2017

CCW recommendation.


I recently purchased a G19 with the intent of it being my EDC. After getting a stealthgear IWB holster I discovered that it's really too large of a gun for comfortable EDC, especially when I'm sitting (3 o'clock). Not sure weather it's because the holster is to large (maybe I should have gotten the mini) or the gun itself is too large. I am also right handed, but left eye dominant. The Glocks have an ambidextrous magazine release, but not the slide. Thinking of converting the G19 to OWB for hiking/camping/fishing scenarios. But now I'm again in search of the perfect EDC. Looking for a subcompact fully ambidextrous striker fired pistol. Don't care too much about the caliber, but I'd prefer to have a larger magazine capacity if possible, I guess double stack would fit that criteria better. But I'm open to all suggestions as long as it's fully ambidextrous subcompact. Also I'd prefer to have glow in the dark night sights as stock if possible, that's the one thing I don't like about the Glock, having to spend another $100 on good sights. I am 6'1" 260 lb. overweight but also muscular (people have trouble believing my weight. They say I don't look 260 lbs at all). Going to get down to 200 or less. It's really just uncomfortable when I'm sitting. When I'm standing it's not so bad. Maybe the holster needs to break in and form around my waist better. Fire away! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nq6ZFg

No comments:

Post a Comment