Saturday, March 25, 2017

Illicit substances?


I live in a state where marijuana is illegal. I was visiting Denver the past week and had a "gummy" while I was there. Okay, I had a few gummies. And of course I was NOT carrying at the time. It has been days since then so I'm definitely not "under the influence" anymore but now that I'm back in my home state I'm thinking that this stuff is probably still technically in my system somewhere stored in some fat cells. It'll probably be in me for a couple weeks.If something terrible happens and I'm forced to defend myself, how would this come into play? I'm thinking I should just not carry for the next couple weeks to be safe but honestly... there's damn near no way that's happening. What are your thoughts?Thanks, via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2o3Z4vW

No comments:

Post a Comment