Thursday, March 30, 2017

Layover in Seattle with checked firearm


I just had a quick question for anyone who transports their declared CCW through the airport in Seattle or lives in Oregon.My sister lives near Anchorage, Alaska, while I live in Michigan, and I am planning to bring my pistol with me next time I visit her. Every flight I can find has a layover in Seattle, which would normally be fine, but Oregon doesn't recognize my Michigan CPL. I understand the declaration procedures for transporting a firearm in checked baggage on both involved airlines and the carry laws of both my home state and my destination. I don't, however, understand the gun ownership laws of Oregon. Is there anyone who can tell me if there is anything to be concerned about? Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2noDQrU

No comments:

Post a Comment