Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stealthgear Mini vs Standard for CZ PCR


Hey all, Stealthgear just released PCR holsters(finally!) yesterday. I am not sure if I want the Mini or standard Ventcore holster. What would you all suggest for a double stack, compact, alloy handgun? Overall I would say it is similar to a Glock 19 in terms of size and is somewhat heavier.I am tall and thin. 5'11" 140lbs. Very small waist.My current setup is a Beltman Bullhide belt with a Ace 1 Gen 2 Black Arch holster. Overall the setup is decent.. I am not crazy about the bulge in the front due to the belt buckle. I figure the Stealthgear would be a better option in the Florida heat. Belt-wise I am leaning toward a Volund G-hook Atlas. I want something with a really small belt profile in the front so I don't have a noticeable belt buckle on my small frame.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mTlHT9

No comments:

Post a Comment