Thursday, March 23, 2017

Bought a P938 as my 1st EDC


So this is the 1st semi-auto I've ever owned as I've historically been a revolver guy. I love snubbies because of the simplicity BUT I decided to join the 21st century.Haven't fired her yet but I did my 1st takedown/reassembly today and have the following thoughts:the recoil spring is straight from hell; I had to buy a cleaning rod to put pressure on it from the other side of the guide rod opening to get that damn thing back onreattaching the slide has two tricks - one, the extractor has to be eased down carefully to let the slide fully rack but, more tricky is the barrel which catches and needs to be eased into battery when you're reattaching the slide stopShe's beautiful though and disappears in a belly band. I hope to have my 1st range report soon. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2n0hTPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment