Thursday, March 23, 2017

Are Kydex belts helpful or hurtful for aiwb?


I just got my hanks Kydex. I'm planning to carry aiwb.My hanks doesn't have any Kydex in the aiwb position. I've read the Kydex belts in aiwb can actually work against carrying Kydex with a holster with a wing, since the belt doesn't conform to the body as much as a normal belt would.Plus I don't know if Kydex is even necessary in appendix since the holster doesn't sit on it. Just wondering what others thoughts are.. the belt doesn't feel particularly comfortable I feel the Kydex kinda scrapes only hips sometimes (I'm supper skinny).I also got a stealthgear revolution mini, not sure how I really feel about it at the moment, the material is pretty stiff and it seems to create a bit of a gap since it doesn't flex much. I feel the full size might have resolved this issue but I'm unsure. Planning to get a different holster for appendix carry. Still new to ccw so trying some things. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mVDCYh

No comments:

Post a Comment