Sunday, March 26, 2017

First incident


So, I'm a woman. I live in a very small town. I got off work at midnight, and my best friend calls me around 12:10-ish all shaken up asking if I just came in her house (I have a key). No, I was halfway home. She knows I carry and asked me if I'd come back and check her house. I told her to get off the phone and call 911, and I'd be there in a minute. She was too scared to get off the phone, so I stayed on the line with her. I get my Glock, go in her house, the door was unlocked. I checked every room and there was no one there. I made sure she was okay and locked her house up on my way out. As I was leaving, I saw three city cops cars pulled over on main Street with two men in handcuffs. I don't know for a fact that they were in her house, but I may very well have scared them away, and that makes me feel better about it all.It was a very eerie feeling, but I'm very glad it happened because now I know that I can handle myself well in a threatening situation. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nW7ZT4

No comments:

Post a Comment